LOG CABIN SCHOOLHOUSE PLANNERS
Make as many copies as you need for all of your students for one low cost!
Cover Pages: Created by MercyMakesIt
Monthly and Weekly Planner Pages (2 page spread for lots of room!)
Sample additional planning pages for a successful school year!
STUDENT Planner- Table of Contents
- Cover Pages (Choose one above, use the rest as section dividers. Or print out your favorite Photo on white cardstock!)
- 12 month view School year 2019-2020
- “This Planner Belongs to” and “Vision and Mission” Pages
- Resolutions Planning (See my blog post on how to make best use of this page. You should be looking at this page every Sunday during your weekly planning time.)
- Attendance Log (Kids can track their own attendance with this fun sheet.)
- Password Keeper Page (Only write Homeschool passwords or safe to lose ones. Never write passwords to financial sites on anything that regularly will leave your house with you. Losing it cannot be catastrophic. I have two pages of passwords just for school sites, maybe you do too?)
- Contacts and Addresses (Write down anything you find yourself looking up regularly. This book is designed to save you time. Don’t make it extra work.)
- Reading Log
- Monthly Family Event Planning (First page is for family events, second page is for Homeschool events such as field trips, homeschool park days, first and last days of school, etc.)
- Monthly Homeschool Planning
- Elementary, Middle, and High School Subject Planners
- Insert Activity Calendars from sports, dance, classes, schools, etc.
- Current Year Curriculum Planner
- Month Calendars May 2019 – August 2020 (2 page spread)
- Weekly Planner Page (2 page spread) (Note a major goal for the week along with what book you’re currently reading.)
- Blank Lined Notes Pages