If you’ve ever wanted to be in on the ground floor of a non-profit, this is your chance!
MISSION: To serve as many homeschoolers free, quality STEM classes as possible.
Log Cabin Schoolhouse is searching for six primary board members at this time: President, Vice President, Treasurer, Secretary, Grant Writer, and Marketing.
These will be the founding board members helping to set up a non-profit that will aid in finding and delivering free, high quality STEM (science, technology, engineering, and math) classes to homeschoolers in the United States. See the job responsibilities below and consider whether these jobs sound like you. We need highly motivated board members looking to truly create an avenue for homeschoolers to affordably obtain skills that will enable them to join the STEM job market place upon either high school or college graduation.
If this excites you, as it does me, be sure to reach out to us at Log Cabin Schoolhouse!
Role of the Board of Directors:
- Playing a top leadership role for our organization, the Board of Directors provides strategic, generative, and fiduciary oversight. This includes:
- determining the mission and purposes of the organization
- selecting and evaluating the performance of the CEO
- strategic and organizational planning
- ensuring strong fiduciary oversight and financial management
- fundraising and resource development
- approving and monitoring the organization’s programs and services
- enhancing the organization’s public image
- assessing the organization’s performance as its governing body
BE SURE TO CONTACT US TODAY!